- 10 bedrooms - Sleeps 24
- 2 bedrooms on main floor - 3 twin beds and 1 bunk bed
- 8 bedrooms 2nd floor - 5 twins beds 7 bunk beds
Linens: Bed sheets, pillow, pillow case and towel set can be rented for $15 each
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 ADA compliant on main floor with toilet, sink, and shower
- 2 on 2nd floor with toilet, sink, and shower
ADA compliant on main floor
- 2 commercial gas stoves/ovens, 2 refrigerators, microwave, 2 coffee pots
- Dining/Living Room
- Seating for 24 in dining area
- Several chairs and couches in living room
- Gas stove heat source in living room
Shrine Lodging Rental Guidelines
- You are responsible for cleaning the cabin before you checkout. All cleaning supplies and a detailed cleaning checklist are provided. Failure to clean or insufficient cleaning will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- All reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations can be submitted up to 6 months in advance of request
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin.
- Day Use reservations are no longer available on weekends.
- All Shrine facilities are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed inside any Shrine facility.
- Pots, pans, plates, and cutlery are provided. You are responsible for food, drinks, condiments, and containers.
- In order to secure your reservation request, the deposit must be paid by the assigned deadline.
Additional Summer Guidelines (May 1-August 31)
- Two night minimum reservation is required.
- Early check-in and late checkout is not allowed during the summer months.